It is as important as keeping yourself and your family safe during Covid times! And when the process is online, there is no doubt that it is harmless. COVID has changed the way people live, work, and travel. And in the near future, this new normal seems to be going to stay with us for quite a long time.
When in search of a safe and worry-free insurance policy for your precious four-wheeler, it is best to visit Coverfox at www.coverfox.com. Buying a car insurance policy can be a secure step as your car may face damages due to an unfortunate accident, human-made perils, natural calamities, third-party liability, theft, or fire. It is as important as keeping yourself and your family safe during Covid times! And when the process is online, there is no doubt that it is harmless. COVID has changed the way people live, work, and travel. And in the near future, this new normal seems to be going to stay with us for quite a long time.
So, in situations like these, if your car insurance is reaching its expiry date, you should know how to renew car insurance online. And we at Coverfox are here to help you along the whole process. However, the process may seem slightly different, but we assure you it is easy and quick.
In the present scenario, going for online car insurance renewal is the best way to get your work done safe and sound. Listed below are some of the top reasons why you should opt for online car insurance renewal. Have a look:
1. Saves Time and Money
The process of renewing your car insurance online is a little different from the offline mode. Firstly, you can renew your car insurance easily from anywhere and at any time. All you need is a PC/Mobile/Tablet and internet connection. It is a quick process as you only need to enter your policy details and pay the premium. Moreover, the renewal premium amount is lesser than what you pay in offline mode, as you don’t have to pay a commission to any agent.
2. Timely Reminders
There can be times where you can easily forget to renew your car insurance policy. But with the online mode, you need not worry about missing the due date. Web aggregators and online brokers, insurers make sure to send multiple reminders before the expiry date of your insurance policy. This way, you will always be reminded of when to renew. Also, it will help you plan your future expenses timely.
3. Safe Payment Method
Renewing four-wheeler insurance is entirely safe and secure. The premium amount you pay is processed via payment gateways, which lessens the risk of any fraudulent activity involved. Regardless of the insurance company you chose, you can easily renew car insurance online.
4. No Paperwork Required
Another benefit of online car insurance renewal is that the entire process is paperless. There is no requirement for physical documents. Even if there is some paperwork needed, it is only online. All you have to do is upload them. Moreover, your insurance company has most of the important information like policy number, personal details, and Know Your Customer information stored in their database.
5. Endorsements and Changes
The term endorsements here refers to any specific changes in the details provided in the documents of the insurance policy. With the online mode, all you need to do is submit a self-declaration form. And the rest of the additional changes made in the policy document will be delivered straight to your inbox in no time.
6. Customizable Policy
Customizing the insurance policy means increasing the sum assured, adding specific covers, and other similar features. Suppose you bought third-party liability insurance for your car, but with the increasing rate of road accidents, you decide to switch to a comprehensive car insurance plan with riders' options. Doing this activity offline means you have to go through the age-old manual time-consuming process. And in some cases, you might even have to pay more if the agent tries to sell an expensive policy. With the online renew option available, you can easily avoid such cases. And not to miss, it does not consume much time or money.
Note: It is recommended that you buy a car insurance policy from a reputed firm. The renowned companies offer the facility to easily customize your car insurance online. Also, you get the choice to select add-on covers like a return to invoice or depreciation reimbursement. We advise you to always compare policies online before buying one. So, you can avail of various online benefits.
Every information you get online or any policy details you see is crystal clear. Whether it’s about payment or data, all is verified. This way, you can easily select your insurance plans without having any doubts in mind.
In difficult times like these, online renewal is the best and the safest option you have for getting your four-wheeler insurance renewed. Besides knowing the advantages of the online renewal of car insurance, it is important to understand your car insurance's online renewal process for your car insurance.
You can seek help from several insurance companies for additional insurance coverage as they offer you various add-ons for your vehicle.
Renew Your Car Insurance Online
Taking proper precautions and maintaining social distancing is the need in today’s scenario, but something as significant as car insurance renewal should not be put on hold. So, the simplest, safest, and hassle-free way to renew your car insurance is online. You can quickly assess your quotes and make payment online. With an insured vehicle, you can have a peaceful state of mind that the insurance has got you covered whenever required.
Now, you must be wondering how to renew car insurance online on Coverfox?
Here are a few steps to guide you through the process. Have a look at the following
Step 1 - If you have bought a policy from Coverfox, then log in with your registered user ID and Password.
Step 2 – Click on the Renew Here tab from the Car Insurance section.
Step 3 - Also, you have an option to log in with your contact number and OTP. Enter the number which you used to buy a plan from Coverfox.
Step 4 - You can also easily renew via your policy number. Enter the details of the previous policy number.
Step 5 - Review your current policy details and renewal premium.
Step 6 - Select the right quote and pay via online methods.
Step 7 - You will receive your policy in your inbox within 2 minutes.
And you are good to go! Just these seven simple steps to follow, and your car insurance policy is renewed in no time.
Benefits of renewing car insurance online
- Quick Claims Services Free of Cost - Car damaged? Express Claims Service at Coverfox guarantees 3-day car repairs and claims settlement free of charge.
- Discounts - Avail of up to 70% discount on your own-damage premium. The discount rates may vary according to each car’s model, make, and RTO.
- Excellent Customer Service - We are always available to help you with any concern, from buying insurance to claims processing and insurance renewals. We are here to guide you all along.
- Professional Assistance - We provide unbiased expert advice that gives you clarity and helps you buy the best-suited plan for yourself or your precious vehicle.
- Post Sales Assistance – Coverfox comes with the best service managers who assist you through all your post-sale requirements – starting from claims processing to renewals.
Below are a few things that one must keep in mind before renewing a car insurance policy online
- Suitable Coverage: If you only have a third-party insurance policy, then you need to consider getting a comprehensive policy as well. This will cover you against the costs of repairing your car.
- Insured Declared Value : You must get suitably compensated in case of theft or loss of your vehicle. Depending on your car's age, re-evaluate properly your car's Insured Declared Value against premiums.
- Claims Check: Make sure you check the claims ratio of your previous insurer, so you don’t face any inconvenience. If not checked yet, verify at the earliest.
- Cashless Garages : Ensure you look for cashless garages near the area you live in. So, when needed, these garages can provide efficient repair services for your insured vehicle.
- Car Insurance Add-on Cover Options : Read all about add-on covers online. These can help you a lot during claims. We recommend that if your car’s age is less than five years, then go for add-on covers like engine protector, road assistance, zero depreciation, or personal accident cover.
- Deductibles & Discounts: Check wisely if you have been provided any discount on the premium amount that you are eligible for. A deductible specifies the amount you are supposed to pay each time before raising a claim. If your policy includes it, make sure that it fits well with your budget-friendly lookouts.
Whether it's work or other important tasks like car insurance renewal, it is best to go with the online procedure. It will keep you safe and un-exhausted. After all, hard times like these require a little difference that causes no harm but safer measures. Visit www.coverfox.com and get your car insurance policy renewed today. Easy process, quick access!
Related Car Insurance Articles
- Misunderstanding Your Voluntary Deductible In Car Insurance | How Does Car Insurance Work In India
- Technology Remodeling The Motor Insurance Sector In India | Tips For Car Insurance Policy Renewal While Social Distancing
- 5 Ways To Keep Your Car Insurance Cost Down
- Dos And Donts Of Buying Car Insurance Online In India | Fine To Pay While Driving Without Car Insurance
- How To Save Money On Car Insurance During Lockdown Period | Impact Of Covid 19 On Your Car Insurance
- Irdai Withdraws Long Term Own Damage Cover For Motor Vehicle Insurance | Know About Car Insurance Policy Renewal Online
- New Vehicle Insurance Rules In India Cars And Bikes Are Now Less Expensive | No Longer Need Physical Documents For Car Insurance
- Pay Car Insurance Premium Only On The Distance You Travel | Smart Ways To Lower Your Car Insurance Premium
- Validity Of Third Party Vehicle Insurance In India Extended Till December 2020 | What To Do If Car Insurance Premium Is Too High | Why It Is Important To Renew Car Insurance Despite The Lockdown