- About Coverfox
An Employee Provident Fund Withdrawal Claim Form is an application form which is required for making a withdrawal from your EPF Account in cases of unemployment or retirement. This form is also called Form 19 and can be easily downloaded from the official website of Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation. As per Form 19, an individual can withdraw 75% of their EPF balance after one month of unemployment and the remainder 25% can be withdrawn post 2 months of employment.
The three types of withdrawal forms are:
You can follow these steps to make an online EPF withdrawal:
Note: For online withdrawal, ensure that your Aadhaar card, PAN, mobile number are seeded to the EPFO database.
The documents required for EPF withdrawal are:
How many times can I withdraw the EPF money in advance online?
An individual can withdraw 75% of their EPF balance after one month of unemployment and the remainder 25% can be withdrawn post 2 months of employment.
How to claim EPF without logging in to the EPF portal?
You will have to physically visit a local branch of the EPFO and submit the withdrawal form yourself.
Is Form 10C required while filling EPF withdrawal form?
Yes, you can use Form 10C for making a pension withdrawal from your EPF account.